Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thing #9

I thought the image generators were very fun to play with. There were so many to choose from. I chose the soccer jersey image and the flag image generators. I used to play soccer when I was in school and the past summer I had the chance to travel to Scotland.

The process for creating my generators was very easy. I chose the ones I liked, and then I played with what I wanted them to say. After that, it was really easy to post them. There was a tab that said post to blog and blogger was listed. I clicked blogger and it posted them automatically to my blog.

I think they could be very useful in the class room. One use could be to allow students to show what hobbies they might have or teams they are a part of and the flag generator could be used to show what countries they have or wish to travel to. It could also be used as a way to talk about different cultures around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment