Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thing #4

Commenting is a very important aspect of blogging. Bloggers are able to interact with each other and share ideas, views, and many other things through the internet. The things I found important when it comes to blogging is to make sure you read before you write. It save you from being embarrassed if you were to comment on something you misunderstood. I also think that using emoticons gives people a visual idea of how you feel :) The two blogs I commented on were:
Thelife.com-There was an article about Susan Boyle, a contestant on BGT, who challenged how we look at people and judge them.
Feministe.com-in this blog there was an article about 300 Afgan women who, by law, are forced to do WHATEVER their husband tell them to do. They protested even though they were outnumbered by 700+ men shouting, cussing, and throwing rocks at them.
The five other blogs that I follow are BeckyBrockman'snifty23things- I like to read her posts.
Mind of a Tennessee Math Teacher-everything she write about is straight foward and interesting
tdezellem- I like how she used her poems in some of her blogs. They were really nice. Amelia Bedelia Crotzer Becomes a Teacher-I like what seh writes
Rogers' Science Spot-I liked her post using the online generators.
I commented on these blogs because I like them and found some interesting ideas that i can use later.

No comments:

Post a Comment