Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thing #1

I think the easiest lifelong learning habits are habit 1:  I like to set goals when I am trying to accomplish things,  Habit 6 because I am on the computer a lot and I want to learn more ways to include it in my future classroom, and Habit 7 1/2. I love to play.  I think the hardest habits are 5 and 6.  I do not know where to start with these habits, but I am learning more about it now and I am getting some ideas.  

With web 2.0 I would like to find resources that will help me now and in the future.  I did not know much about web 2.0, so it is very interesting to find all of the resources that are available.

I found it fairly easy setting up my blog.  I did find it hard to make my own url address.  I wanted to be more creative, but it did not work out that way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment