Friday, February 13, 2009

Thing #7

DSC00019




DSC01407



DSC01411




The pictures that I posted through Flickr are from places that I have traveled to.

The first picture was taken in Japan. A friend and I had the chance to take a vacation there. It was amazing and larger than life. Unfortunately, the day we were leaving, there was a typhoon! We were stuck in Narita airport for 24+ hours! Welcome to Japan!

The next two pictures are from Korea.
The area I was in is know as the art district. They were doing a tribute to Andy Warhol. In the second picture, they used pigs because it was the year of the Golden Pig(very lucky). In the third picture, they used the Korean traditional dress. It was very beautiful to see and there was so much more there to see.

I do think I will use flikr more often. I have used shutterfly in the past, but I like flikr a little more. I would use it personally and hopefully one day I can use it in a classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are very good, and with respect to how they could be used in a classroom, I can see several ways. With you having pictures from places like Japan and Korea your students can get a first-hand account of your experiences in those countries. I think this is a great way of bringing the world into the classroom and exposing them to culture. I can hardly wait to see the rest of your pictures on Flickr.

    ReplyDelete